Terms & Conditions
Date of Last Revision: November 24, 2013.
- "Service(s)" refers to your use of the Website for any purpose whatsoever.
- "Spinlip(.com)" refers to this website or any sub-domain of spinlip.
This Agreement constitutes Your agreement with Spinlip.com with respect to Your use of the Service. You must abide by all of the terms and conditions of the Agreement in order to become or remain an authorized user of the Service.
- You will not post personally identifiable information such as phone numbers, email addresses, postal addresses.
- You will not post content that may harm or cause distress to others either physically or mentally.
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam).
- You will not use the service provided by Spinlip.com to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Spinlip.com, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- If registering a website to use the Spinlip.com service, you agree only to register a site that you own or have express pemission from the owner to do so, if in doubt please contact us first.
- We do not guarantee that the Spinlip.com service will always be free.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that you use the website and services at your own risk. services are provided on an "as is" basis without representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, non-infringement, or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are incapable of exclusion under law.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that under no circumstances will Spinlip.com, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third party content providers or licensors be liable to you or any third party for any loss whatsoever caused by your use or reliance on information obtained through the content distributed by Spinlip.com as well as any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages or injury arising out of the use or inability to use the service or out of the breach of any warranty, or caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to and/or alteration of the website, no matter whether such claims are based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other cause of action, and regardless of whether Spinlip.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. some jurisdictions limit the availability of such limitation of liability, in which case the provisions of this section may not apply to you. notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall our liability exceed the sum of 100 u.s. dollars ($100.00). each party agrees that each of us may bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. unless both parties agree otherwise, no claim may be consolidated or joined with more than one person's or party's claims. unless both parties agree otherwise, neither party may join any consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. unless both parties agree otherwise, either party may only seek and/or accept an award of relief (including monetary, injunctive, and/or declaratory relief) in favor of the individual seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party's individual claim(s).
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Spinlip.com and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by You of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants.